There are a wide variety of occasions where an aircraft owner may choose to hire a professional pilot to fly their aircraft.
We can help with any of the following situations and more:
- Custom tailored mentor ships
- Pilot certification, refresher or advanced training
- Insurance time minimums (Ask about our non-owned insurance coverage)
- Flying friends, family and business clients in your aircraft
- Aircraft repositioning
- Ferry flights of newly purchased/sold aircraft (our full time pilot is also an A&P, which can help consolidate the expense of your aircraft purchase or sale)
- Safety pilot support during high workload, high pressure flights, or flights to unfamiliar destinations
- Assistance with US-Canada border crossing procedures
Your aircraft and passengers are well cared for with our pilots who have experience in a wide variety of aircraft and real weather.